Wu wi the idea that when nothing is done nothing is left undone. It does not make any sense. We have to do and we have to act and we have to prepare for the future as individuals as a species as a community to move forward to go on so in that way things have to be done. But when nothing is done nothing is left undone. I think it's I don't have to have fear when nothing is feared there is nothing to fear. When I give up fear, then I can live in the moment. When I no longer worry about rejection the fear of rejection. It is not possible to be rejected. When I let go of the self I'm able to embrace the whole
Saturday, June 19, 2021
action Wu wi
So I'm not much of a student of philosophy. That is I'm not real sure where I fall in the order of things. I think my biggest influence is the Tao De Ching. The approach to being has a duality to it. Soft and supple binds and gives and overcomes. hard and brittle stand strong and yet breaks. There is light there is dark there's black there's white there's the ying and the yang and the aspects of the ying and the Yang with the white and the black within and balances achieved. And when spinning is the wheel spins you don't have black and white anymore it's all just shades of Gray. So I'm not real sure how all that plays and how that works and but it just feels normal. So on becoming. Last week several times I heard don't go find yourself create yourself. And that's the process of the past 50 years is creating the self. But I realize that the self that I am is not the self that I was meant to be. And that's real okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment