Solution. Be present. Make a list. Do what needs to be done today. Priority. Let it go when it arises, address it, make a note, what can I do about this right now? Take action if necessary. Thank you for reminding me. Let it go.
Saturday, June 19, 2021
overload trigger
I went from peaceful to overwhelmed in just a few moments this morning. It started by thinking about getting ready for SD. Moving stuff around. All the sudden I was not present in the moment but in the unknown future in my head. Skipped to shows, skipped to school, skipped to studio, skipped to travel. All over everywhere. Not enough time. Not enough of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment