Wednesday, April 11, 2007
coffee rant
I just read an article in the paper about coffee night at the Turkish Cultural Center. I love Turkish coffee. It is awesome cooked up with cardamom and sugar. I do so wish one could go into a coffee shop and order a Turkish coffee. To order a cortadito (great Cuban coffee with carmalized sugar, found at El Diablo in Seattle). Instead you can get a latte or a con panna or a blending milk shake at coffee shops around town. Granted more independant shops are opening around the city see my custom google map of indie coffee shops in OKC. Also let me know if I forgot someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment