Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yesterday's Daily Meditation:

An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea. - Buddha
Into action. Coming up with and creating. How many times have we thought or heard, I thought of that. Some one else thought of it too and put that thought into action and created.
I am rethinking the coffee cup. How can we make one better? Keep the coffee hot. Clean, disposable or able to carry around for several days. Does not leak. Will not break. Fits in cup holder in car or has a built in leg system for staying in place. So how does one go about designing and implementing a new design? Like a smart new green building in and urban environment. We need new coffee cups.

No comments:

the studio

why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"