The Life of Mr. Boatman- Computers, Class, and Glass
Not very long, I have found. Sooner or later, it hunts you down and traps you until you face it head on.
That all depends on what you think your Destiny is. While we still have Free Will, and I believe we do, you can make your own Destiny. Oh man, too much deep thought makes my brain hurt.
Post a Comment
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
2 comments:
Not very long, I have found. Sooner or later, it hunts you down and traps you until you face it head on.
That all depends on what you think your Destiny is. While we still have Free Will, and I believe we do, you can make your own Destiny. Oh man, too much deep thought makes my brain hurt.
Post a Comment