Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Delve

Well, summer is almost here. It is coming near time to delve into life a different levels. Work in the studio, travel, time, living. I am learning. I would like to think I am growing and evolving, at least a bit. Preparing fertile grounds for the bountiful harvest. Tending the seeds. I really think I am just where it is I need to be.

1 comment:

Dawn D said...

Guess what hot shot! We have Wes Fryer coming to our event on June 14. We saw him first on your site. I think you should stop in if you are around.
We also need to book our private glass blowing event for all of Icey and Double D's peeps. We have been singing your praise to them. They need to see the man at work. And your just so damn close now.

the studio

why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"