Friday, June 01, 2007
Coffee Musings
Just a little bit of warmth going down the throat. Barely touching the lips as the sweet creamy texture coats the tounge for a residual flavor burst. Savor the slightly acidic goodness. rich and full with a musty undercurrent. Espresso con panna. Whipped cream for a subtle sweetness. First two sips gets the bulk of the crema of the espresso mixed with the whipped cream. Next sip is pure joy. the final black rich wonderous coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the studio
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
why do I have to shrink and go away so someone else gets to grow?"
-
so last Friday I was walking to the truck just about 7:00 am to held to work. it was great overcast, maybe a bit of mist in the air. looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment